Header

Feb 9, 2014

TMI TAG

okayyyy ~ so this tag has been everywhere on Youtube recently so I decided to make an English post about it. Sorry for my bad English >//< 


1: What are you wearing? Actually I tend to wear my jammie (aka. pijama :P) while blogging but it's quite suprising that I've just arrived home and I'm still wearing a sweatshirt and legging.
2: Ever been in love? So many crushes but nothing like a serious relationship, so NOT YET
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Of course not, i've never even been in a relationship yet :(
4: How tall are you? ~ 1m60 so about 5"3 i think
5: How much do you weigh? oh nooo why >//< hmmm i have to be honest, it's around 50kg or 110lbs. I'm still embrassed talking abt my weight because i think (and also many people do) i looks wayyyy lighter than my actual weight TT TT
6: Any tattoos? Nope but I think tatoo is sexyyy :> esp on neck, behind ear and between fingers, I'm still considering having one when I get older, or a couple tatoo (ya know what i mean rite?)
7: Any piercings? One on the left and two on the right ear, at first i get a normal ear piercing (one on each side) but at 11th grade I get an extra piercing on the right ear with my sister (actually hers is on the left ear)
8: OTP? I dunno what it is and after google-ing about it I still have no idea about it, a secret obssession you don't tell others like so????? @@ srr NO ANSWER
9: Favorite Show? I like sitcom and reality show: Friends, Running Man, Glee
10: Favorite bands? I cant choose a specific name, i love the music, not the band TT TT 
11: Something you miss? Being carefree and having a teenage love affair.
12: Favorite song? so my all time favorite has to be "Make you feel my love" omg i can't tell any more abt it or else I could make this post 10-pages long LOL
13: How old are you? 19 yrs old and I'm turning 20 this year. OMG I'm at the ending of my teenage :(
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Funny and caring. I like boys that can make me feel comfortable and safe around him, someone that I can talk to morning till night, day by day >//<
16: Favorite Quote? I have many but can't remember anything now ="=
17: Favorite actor? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ryan Gosling my mannnn <3<3<3

18: Favorite color? i like neutral color (yea boring i know) and mint. Oh and I forgot to mention that my taste changed, before I like things really fun and colorful :D
19: Loud music or soft? it depends.As i mentioned before, i like the songs, not specific singers and genre. and also depending on the circumstances, when i'm having coffee on and chilling on a sunday morning, I prefer soft and relaxing music. But at a party or a concert, loud and lively music is perfect :3
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Probably go to sleep or go to a cafe ALONE 
21: How long does it take you to shower? it can take me from 10 mins up to 1 hour for my cleaning routine, depending on many elements like my mood or my schedule. hah I know I'm weird ' _ '
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I think 1 hour should be enough for me to be fully-prepared in the morning but ya know who have time for dat LOL. I usually get up 30 mins earlier so that I don't feel too rushing (urhhh i hate that feeling >.<) but most of the time I find myself running crazily around the house to find my stuffs  TT TT
23: Ever been in a physical fight? no never, if it not include some childish fight with my sister  
24: Turn on? Eye-contact . (not the creepy look ewwww >.<) the person I'm talking with looking straight in my eyes could make me feel like he's enjoying my story and I have to admit that it makes my heart fluttering,I know a straight look make me frustrating but I quite like that feeling *shy

25: Turn off? I really dislike prejudice (homphobic, racist, sexist...)
26: The reason I joined BlogSpot? because I have a bad memory, I want to retain my memory through posts so that I can read it back over times
27: Fears? I'm always trembling when I see blood TT TT
28: Last thing that made you cry? My stomach ache from a not-so-severve food poisoning, silly rite but I can't resist my tears when it comes to physical pain >.<
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I can't remember when, I hug my mom everyday and express my love for her but i think it quite awkward (in my country) to say out loud to your parents that you love them 
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? At first I was trying to find a name for my tumblr so I used Google translate to find some words that I like in Korean, Japanese and French, any name that is easy to remember. So I ended up choosing this name 옥토끼 but in romanized Hangul (Korean language) which means "moon rabbit" in English

31: Last book you read? I read "You are the apple of my eye" last year :)) I'm not a reading-person so...
32: The book you’re currently reading? no book recently, as I said above: I'm not a reading-person. Sorry, question *LOL*
33: Last show you watched? Glee 4
34: Last person you talked to? My mommy :x
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? A customer who want get my rabbit pillow  
36: Favorite food? Bread, toast, pasta (oh poor me I ate alot of carb TT TT)
37: Place you want to visit? New York, LA, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo yea I like big cities... ohhh how can I forgot to mention Paris

....and Maldives (I wanna spend my honeymoon there even that target seems unreachable TT TT)


38: Last place you were? Fanny ice-cream shop
39: Do you have a crush? ALWAYS >//<
40: Last time you kissed someone? Can't remeber, I have been lonely for such a long time TT TT
41: Last time you were insulted? Don't want to revise bad things so NO ANSWER
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? coconut (I like anything coconut) and milk flavour
43: What instruments do you play? I have a guitar but I'm too lazy to learn how to play it properly 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I love ring, such an delicate accesory ' 3 '      

45: Last sport you played? Volleyball urrghhhh that crazy freaking PE subject
46: Last song you sang? I'm in love (oh man, whyyyyy TT TT)
47: Favourite chat up line? NO idea 
48: Have you ever used it? no answer for Q47 and the same for Q48 (_ __")
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This afternoon
50: Who should answer these questions next? For anyone who have finished reading this post, your reward is doing this tag so Congratulation >:) !!!!!

OMG I can't believe I've finished total 50 questions, I couldn't understand some questions and for some answers I had hard time translating them into English
okayy so bye now :))
PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment